Saturday, June 21, 2008

My daddy sharing some fishing tips


Hey, this is my daddy blogging coz mummy has been pretty occupied with her school and stuff. And my daddy was blogging because of this incredible deal that he chance upon recently. He is no seasoned fisherman, but he likes to fish and has been fishing since 9 years old -that is more that 2 decades folks! He has most of the fishing rods and fishing reels, the only thing is the fishing tackles. Guess what, he found some of the cheapest discount fishing tackle around, click on the link and see if you can anything cheaper that that! My daddy was remarking that in high inflation days that we are facing now, a penny saved is a penny earned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I check out those deals at everydayfishing.com and man o man those are some great deals on discount fishing tackle and gear