Friday, December 19, 2008

Eugenia pretty in pink

I think my folks are obsessed! we all know how mummy likes to shop and now it is daddy's turn. After making a not too bad slide show on my birthday, suddenly he felt like an oscar winning director.

Like he says "dun let those photos go to waste". So, now he prepares a set of pretty in pink slide shows for me, don't know what else he has in store for me!:) But, anyway, it doesn't cost me any effort, so I am pretty okay with it.

Well, Christmas is coming and am really looking forward to enjoying it as a grown "person", last year I was so small (couple of days old, so could not really enjoy it).

So, how is your Christmas going to be? Here is wishing you and family a Merry Christmas and a great year ahead! Future is uncertain and 2009 might be bad? If you are celebrating Christmas and believes in it then 2009 can only be good because:

God is Jehovah Shammah, he is always there. "I will be with you...for I am the Lord, your God..." Isaiah 43: 2-3

No comments: