Thursday, January 1, 2009

Singapore cutest babies versus best coffee makers


Harlow aunties and uncles -Happy New Year! wow, time files and mummy is back to school and daddy is back to work (well sort of...). For me, it is life back to normal with Lao Yee and everyday trying to figure out life a little bit more.

Daddy and mummy says that I am going through a difficult stage now -"cannot let go stage". As long as the thing is in my hand, I cannot let go, whether it is daddy's car keys or his best coffee makers handbook, once I have it, I would cling on it with my dear life.

ANd if you try to snatch it away from me, first I would give a wail, then many cries, followed by twitching my entire body! While I have suffer numerous bums on my head due to this folly, I do not really care, in the end, I must have the things I want.

Well, most of the time I win, unless of course daddy is firm and take the things away from me. Take last night for an example, I went to bed with daddy's car keys...:) Victory for the time being is mine, but I know as I grow older, it might get tougher as my folks devised ways to discipline me.

But, I choose to enjoy the attention while it last, no matter what I believed I would still my supporters like Ah Ma and Lao yee...:)

No comments: