Monday, May 4, 2009

What happened during my Malaysia trip?

As promised, SIngapore cutest baby has to report what happened during the malaysia trip. SOmething big happened, I meant really BIG.

You know babies like us are always being treated to sweets and all those other good stuffs. So, when we go to Malaysia, Mummy and daddy bought for me a chupa-chu. I dont know if that is the correct spelling, but you can get the point.

Then, we sit on the plane and went over to Malaysia. Have you heard about the saying that once in Malaysia, things that are small tend to get very big!!:) (**hint: check out the newspaper and look at their politics, they have meetings and meetings after a chair, how "big" can an issue on chair be right?).

So, anyway we went for mummy cousins wedding, and then on the way back, magical things happened! My chupa-chu grows! I mean grows to be as big as ME...

Gosh, I should have brought my favorite toy spider (I love the itsy weensy spider song) and maybe I would get a very big spider. ANyway, enjoyed the photos and be awed...


No comments: