Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick of that free coffee mug!


I was sick these few days, not very sick but sick enough that lao yee called daddy and mummy during the day to bring me to see the doctor. Oh, and we did not got to the usual doc vanessa at Kidslink, we went to some Doc lok in tampines. The waiting time is fine but dun know why they took so long to prescribe the medicine! We waited 30 minutes for the medicine, maybe they have to make it!

Oh, why am I sick again -hmm...dun go for free stuff! My daddy suspect alot of things, but generally his suspicion is very pointed at a free coffee mug that we have from some colgate or darlie (cannot remember the toothpaste), that I was playing and the result is that that might have caused my sickness.

Of course, he also suspect that it might be the biscuit, the wedding buffet, the pot of plants that ah man keep (he suspect that mozzie or some unwanted pest might have bitten me.

Anyway, the list is long and I am already sick, so even if he finds the culprit so what!:P

Hey, on a lighter side of things, I have learned quite a few things these days, "wave" to me or asked me to "clap" and see how I would react...:) Daddy is quite impressed with Dr Tizzer...

No comments: