Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hmm....new year soon....


30th Dec 2007 (Sunday)

I had a first go on the new playmate! It was a gift from Auntie Ah Moi… Oooo… I can play by myself with all the toys dangling above me!

31st Dec 2007 (Monday)
When the clock struck twelve midnight, I heard the sounds “ Boom Boom Boom” of the fireworks display at Woodlands. It was a spectacular moment to usher in the new year of 2008! Auntie Aimei carried me from room to room to look at the fireworks! However, the display was blocked by a flat, nonetheless we could see the reflections of the beautiful lights on the window panes…I had a very good sleep too that night as the air con was switched on for the first time! Yippee! I never perspired and it was so cooling and comfy! Ai yoi, why Mummy never does it earlier?

No comments: