Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is his first oh...he thinks taking care of baby is easier


Well, most of you would have guess that the person keying my thoughts so far have been my dearest mummy. But, she is so busy that many many snippets of my life has not been written yet.

So, for this post...hehe...my daddy decided to "brave" it on his own! My, he was just sharing with me how difficult it is to write a baby thoughts. You know it is through times like this, that he really appreciates my mummy more.

Anyway, that sounds very funny to me coz daddy was always writing stuff on How to make coffee so I thought that he would be good at writing.

I guess being a girl, daddy should have some difficulties reading my thoughts huh. But, I still don't think taking care of baby is easier than writing....

Anyway, I have just went through my first chinese new year in Singapore. Gosh, there are so many people wanting to look at me, pinching me and keep saying that I am a cute baby and stuff...

Hmm... one thing I don't like is people keep saying that I look like a boy. Wah...I am wearing pink, how could I be a boy leh!

See, my daddy doing not so bad huh...maybe he would continue to write ....

No comments: