Thursday, February 7, 2008

The first time songs are sang


29th Dec 2007 ( Saturday )
Poo: Nil Feed: 680ml

Mummy played the stimuli blocks with me… When she moved one of the blocks from left to right, my eyes and head followed the block… Hee, Mummy was delighted! Today, Auntie Eunice finally carried me coz’ she was not feeling well for the past week… Hee… Love you, Auntie Eunice!

It was bath time! I clutched the side of the bath tub when I was lowered into the water… Mummy was fascinated that I had such reflex actions… Auntie Aimei said that I needed to feel secure and needed to hang on to things…

Daddy sang “Sing Hallelujah to the Lord” and “ As the Deer” to me… They were so soothing that I slept in the midst of his debut….

Oooo… I love to sleep face down… of course, my head will tilt to the side. Today… I had difficulty tilting my head from left to right, it got stuck in the centre… think the nappy cloth was too ruffled thus preventing me from moving my head from 1 side to another…Mummy was so worried that I was suffocated!!!

No comments: