Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Singapore cutest baby slept for 6 hours


2nd Jan 2008 (Wednesday)

Hey! Know what? I slept a straight 6 hours before I cried for milk! It was a real good rest for me! Good old daddy prayed for me today. He prayed that I will have a kind heart and to be a good steward of the things God has placed in my life. Oh, I am soon into my 4th week! My mummy heard from lots of people that the feeding patterns will change and they said it right! My stomach was rumbling even before 3 hours was up and I stopped my “nonsense” only when someone popped the delicious yummy milk into my mouth… hee, taking care of baby is not easy… you will have to withstand the wails and cries… don’t let them dictate you though, sometimes you can let me wait a while more before feeding me… maybe I will finish the whole bottle instead of leaving remnants, which I usually do… ooopps, to think that Daddy prayed for me in the morning to be a good steward!

No comments: