Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Singapore cutest baby -1 month old today!!:)


6th Jan 2008 (Sunday)
My 1st month baby shower! More than 200 people came! Thank you aunties and uncles for coming! Oh, also many thanks to the countless gifts of blessings! Can you guess what was my 1st month gift to everyone? Red eggs and cakes? Umm…No… Chocolates and cupcakes? Umm…try again… Give up??? It is the one and only “world” calendar to celebrate my birth! You can see pics of me and every day in the calendar is a holiday! It was carefully woven by my daddy who searched the net for all the cool holidays, my dear auntie Lena who designed the fun and cheery calendar and my mummy for snapping all the candid shots of me!

Auntie Lena has a great website that showcases all of her masterpieces! If you wanna send out love messages like what my daddy did for me, drop her a line and see if she can help you...

No comments: