Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wahaha...Singapore cutest baby growing up...:)


4th Jan 2008 (Friday)

Yippeee! I am 4 weeks old! What can I do at this stage? I can smile, I can baby talk, I can stare, I can cry, I can laugh, I can sleep, I can burp, I can drink, I can snore, I can move my eyebrows, I can lift up my head etc… Wow, that’s quite a handful of things that I can do… for the many things that I can’t, I just have to wait a while more before I can do them all…Be patient I tell myself… ( Do you know that my parents actually wanted to name me “Patience” initially? ) By the way, Mummy bathed me today! Yes, this is one thing I can’t do at the moment… oh, and I slept at Auntie Eunice’s bed… It was so comfortable and the room was full of nice fragrance (must be from the perfume they put on)…

No comments: