Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Taking care of baby -the merlion syndrome...


12th Jan 2008 (Saturday)

Oh no! I vomited! My mummy was so worried when she saw me spewing milk out of my mouth! Thereafter, Mummy never forced me to finish my milk in case I became like the “merlion” again… sorry mummy, to make you so worried… Auntie Mary came and visited me today… She brought along diapers for me and milo for Mummy… So sweet of her… You know what? She braved the rain to come and see us! I was sleeping when Auntie Mary arrived…

Take care of baby tip: Vomiting can be a symptom of a specific disorder of the stomach such as pyloric stenos is. A baby may spit up small quantities of curdled milk after a feeding, but this should not be confused with vomiting. Check the holes of the nipples if your baby shows signs of spitting. Vomiting in a very small baby can quickly lead to dehydration- seek medical advice asap.

No comments: