Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hehe...taking care of baby eugenia stuck nose...


10th Jan 2008 (Wednesday)

Sniff sniff! Oh no, my nose was stuck again! That prevented me from breathing smoothly… Mummy was looking at me and hearing me sniffing here and there made her worried. She decided to attempt the no no- that was to use a cotton bud to remove the nose dirt. She tried and guess what? Mummy succeeded in removing 2 pieces of it that was stucked in my nose for almost 5 days! Thereafter, Mummy played some music from the CD given by Uncle Aaron and Auntie Sue Fong. The worshipful songs from Integrity Music Just For Kids “Bless My Little Girl” brought tears to Mummy… especially when the lyrics being sang were “ Lord I dedicate Yes I consecrate My daughter to You . For Your purposes For Your perfect plans. For all the things You’ll have her do. Lord I give back to You. This child You’ve given me. For she belongs to You. She’s just a loan of love. A gift from above. And I give her back to You…” .Mummy was very touched by the lyrics as she carried me in her arms…
In the afternoon, I was very “guai” as I played by myself on the playmate, looking at the stimuli blocks hanged above me while Mummy went to wash my clothes and thereafter sun them. My eyes gazed at the red, black and white blocks and I almost grabbed one of them with my hand!

Taking Care of Baby Tip: Until about three months, play will mainly consist of observing people and objects and of making random attempts to grab hold of anything that is held in front of her. – So you can hang mobiles above the crib and changing mat.

No comments: