Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What is Singapore cutest baby favorite toy?


Countdown! It is 1 day away from my 1st month baby shower! Daddy and Mummy are busy preparing for tomorrow’s celebration… Oh, Daddy and Mummy played with me. I love their company… Do you know that at the age of one month, a baby’s plaything is his/her parents? Yes! I love to play with my parents!!! I smiled as Daddy showed me the ABC book! BUT Daddy flipped the page and that made me very upset. I love the page with the letter A. Daddy saw the change in my mood and quickly flipped back to the letter A page. Oh, I let out cute giggly sounds and that thrilled my parents!!! Daddy’s friends- Auntie Christine, Auntie Lily, Uncle Mervin, Auntie Joana, Jie Jie Teresa came to see me, how sweet of them! Before that, Mummy’s colleagues- Auntie Chon Min and Auntie Wai Harn visited us too!

Taking care of baby tip: A newborn baby can only see about 20-25 cm. He/She will look into your eyes, enjoys listening to your voice and always seeking for reassurance.

Mummy and Daddy, you are my favourite toy! Hee hee….

No comments: