Monday, April 7, 2008

Auntie is working in Skininc, asia first skin supplement bar...


Uncle Sam wife, or Auntie Charmine (hope I spell correctly) is starting work in this new place known as skininc, psst, seems like a very big company, auntie was telling us that it is asia first skin supplement bar... She is very excited about it and was sharing with mummy about this V10 skin treatment thingy that can treat many skin ailment...

Arghh, speaking of skin ailment, I have this red dot which is causing mummy, daddy, grandma, keng aunt many worries...They say I cannot use any stuff other than Aloe Vera, which is what I am applying now...

2 comments:

Am said...

Hello!! :)

Cute baby!! ;) I haven't seen her yet but she's really cute!

Hope she gets well soon from the red dot~

-AiMei

prophet25 said...

Thank you Ai Mei.
Yup, she is recovering from the red dot...