Sunday, April 27, 2008

Taking care of baby feeding pattern?




18th Jan 2008 (Friday)

Outing again! Mummy brought me to Auntie Christina’s place. Over there, I poo and Jie Jie Esther helped to pass Mummy the wet tissues and toilet paper. That was so helpful of her! When I grow up, I want to be like Jie Jie Esther. I slept a lot at Auntie Christina’s house. Jie Jie Esther’s bed was so comfy… There is a saying that the more I sleep, the better I grow.

I looked different as the days went by. My feeding patterns changed too… Initially for every 3 hours, I will drink 120ml. Now, I will cry for milk after two hours! Mummy was worried that I was drinking too much! Oh, I have another first today! First time taking cab!

Taking care of baby tip: Let your baby determine when she’s ready to be fed. Never feed your baby according to the clock. Feed her when she tells you with her cries that she is hungry, not at a time when you think she should be hungry.

No comments: