Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eugenia first skin supplement lesson...


2 post ago, I shared about Skininc, the Asia first skin supplement bar that my auntie was working in, it is amazing. She was sharing with mummy on how this skin customization product works.

Apparently, she was saying it worked like a cocktail (later I realized that it is a drink mixture), where you mixed this product known as V-10, a skin product from Japan, according to the skin problems that you have.

So, if you have oily skin, you just mix the V-10 for oily skin and you would get targeted skin treatment, so says the Asia first skin supplement bar -skininc...

Oh, thanks for the concerned aunties and uncles on email and remedies, my little red spot is almost gone, I would be sharing on this skin secrets later on in my post...

No comments: