Thursday, May 1, 2008

Powerful baby care products -Ru Yi Oil


My daddy was so amazed with this product that he is dedicating this post to the product. I am also not sure why it is so powerful but the Ru Yi oil really works wonder!

And he feels that if you are looking for Unique Baby Gifts, then you can consider this as well...

I guess it must have been that horrible condition known as colic, I feel this bad stomach ache and so I cried and I cried. I cried every 2 hours. So, my daddy and mummy fuss over me with diaper change, with hot warm milk, with singing and dancing -nothing works. In fact, he was brainstorming on the Best Bedroom Ideas to adjust the baby cot, then maybe I would sleep better.

Then, out of the blue, mummy rub some Ru Yi oil on her hand, and rub it on my tummy -then the ache stops and I sleep like a baby. To me, it feels like a warm layer of heat has surrounded me, something like a body wrap.

So, you can see why my daddy, has chosen this to be the best among so many baby care products...and of course, it is the prayer and lord's providence that lead them to find this that solves the problem -Praise the lord!

Taking care of baby tips: Rub Ru Yi oil on your hand then spread it on baby's tummy to reduce colic...

No comments: