Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby care productcs are Oh so expensive...


Hmm...guess stuff for me are really expensive huh...Saw daddy "shocked" face every time we went shopping for my "daily necessity"...:) Mummy loves the shopping though, so does Eugenia!:)

One Frugal Spending Tips for buying baby care products I learned from mummy and daddy shopping is to go for house brands.

That means the brands that are produced by the supermarket or hypermarket. For example, if you are going to buy diapers, then you would not be buying "pampers" but house brand, in Singapore context that would be "NTUC" or "Giant" diapers...

As I mentioned, I love shopping but I don’t like hot places! Daddy said that my cheeks were so red the last time round when I was very hot! Now, no more redness on my cheeks as the baby cot was shifted to an area whereby the fan could blow at…

Mummy went for her pap smear test and checking of her wound at Dr Esther’s clinic. Dr Esther said that the wound was healing well. The pap smear test result would be delivered to Mummy in 2 weeks time.

When Daddy carried me, I would fidget here and there. Umm.. maybe it was the way Daddy carried me…

I slept very well on the pink bouncer again! Do all babies sleep as well as me on it too? I perspire a lot so Mummy and Daddy always make sure the room is cool enough and has lots of ventilation. They will make sure I am not wrapped up. However, my granny would be very worried that I will catch a chill. She would prefer me all wrapped up as to keep me warm and snug. Mummy is in a dilemma. What say the Mummies out there?

No comments: