Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby care products-digging nose?


Psst, let me share with you something, I know that some of my loyal followers have been wondering if the blog are done by daddy or mummy. Well, here is how it goes, daddy usually don't affixed a date (so this portion is by him), while mummy writes about events that happens sometime back.

And hey, daddy also like to share about his coffee and how to get free coffee stuff. Some people are into Stamp collecting, my daddy collects coffee stories...:) Wanna read mummy stuff -here goes...

24th Jan 2008 (Thursday)

I don’t like to have a pillow placed on me. It would make me fidget a lot at times. Mummy cried today. Why? She tried to be a “gold-digger” BUT to her horror, when she picked my nose using a cotton bud, there were blood stains on it when she pulled it out from my nose!!! She was so worried that she called Daddy… Daddy comforted Mummy by telling her that his friend also had the same experience. Mummy told herself not to pick my nose again… What a shock was that for her! Sometimes, I feel like a koala bear as a koala bear sleeps about 80% of the day… I sleep a lot too… the only time I wake up is to have stomach filled. My mouth will shift vigorously from the right to the left and seemingly like a young bird opening its mouth for food! Daddy and Mummy always find that amusing as I move my head in a L-R-L direction continuously (wondering if I can be a record holder in the Guinness Book of Records for the most number of head turns from L-R-L) … If I do not have my milk at that instant, I will couple the session with my loud wails…
Mummy transformed me into a model for caps! I tried on more than 5 caps today and Mummy took photo of every pose when I put on the caps… Hee, I looked great in them! I was sleeping on my hand and that hurt! I cried as a result of that- Granny said that I am very clever as I know how to respond…
I discover that I always sleep better after a feed and I sleep very well with the air con switched on…Cool…

Taking care of baby tip:
The nose is a self-cleaning organ, so you should not try to push anything up or in it or interfere with it. It is much better to let whatever is in the nose to come down naturally. Never put drops in the nose unless your doctor advises it. ~ New Babycare

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.