Saturday, September 6, 2008

Singapore flyer...really seems like flying


Couple of days ago, I was "walking" to the end of the world, then suddenly daddy and mummy bring me to the top of the world!

There was some promotion going on and mummy and daddy feels that it is a good deal to go on the Singapore flyer, and so on a Friday morning, we went to have a go at this huge Ferris wheel.

We wanted to catch the morning sun, but alas, no matter how hard I sing "rain rain go away", the rain stays and we only board the Singapore flyer about 10 am.

The sight was great and I enjoyed being on top of the world. And according to daddy and mummy conversation, it was a great deal too -something like 50% off or something like that.

Talking about good deal, recently, daddy chance upon this upon this free coffee course, which is pretty cool. It tells you everything that you need to know about how to brew better coffee, and it doesn't cost a single cents.

Back to the Singapore flyer, there was a point at the flyer where they would announce that you are on top of the world -thought that was pretty cool...

So, now I have been to the end of the world, top of the world, wonder where daddy and mummy would bring me to next...

5 comments:

Nikhilj1 said...

Celebrity Wallpapers

Russell Blanc said...

The free coffee course was pretty cool I must say. The course was about how to learn about how to brew better coffee and it really worked, cause I love coffee in the morning with my english

caniwi said...

Well, you sure got me. I was enjoying your story on the Singapore Flyer, then happened to click through to the coffee course. Being the coffee junkie I am, am afraid that's the website I stayed on...

Emini Trading Coach said...

My wife is a true coffee junkie. I shared this with her and she mentioned how easy the coffee course was. She shared it with mom and now she is looking at your course. Thanks for sharing this.

dinahschierer said...

The free coffee course is amazing. It was so much fun learning all about the different types and etc. I will no longer feel so lost inside the coffee houses any more thank to this site!