Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Singapore cutest baby goes to the end of the earth!


Look at this photo...take a close look at it, don't you think it seems like I am going to fall down into the sea. My daddy and mummy call this place East Coast beach, but to me, it is the end of the world. This is the place where my might Graco stroller can no longer move forward anymore:(

But, although, it is the first time that I am seeing some a "strange" sight, I enjoyed it tremendously. The wind was roaring, but I allow it to frizzle through my hair. I star at the setting sun and even talk abit to the moving cloud (they did not reply, what a snob!).

Anyway, it was my first outing to the end of the world and the experience was good, maybe when my mummy and daddy is good, I would suggest to them to go this place again.

Oh, speaking of good stuff, do you all know that it is going to be moon cake festival soon...It is my first, from the shopping that I have been doing with mummy, it seems that this festival is all about eating some round cake (I tried to taste it, but greedy daddy would not let me have any, I would try the next time mummy have it).

Another aspect about this festival is the latern, it does look kind of cool to be cruising around with an object that can give light, I would try to grab one the next time, mummy bring me shopping again...