Monday, August 25, 2008

Daddy going to meet a pearl designer in singapore?


Guess they have designer for everything huh, so what does a pearl designer in singapore do? Yeah, we all know that she designs pearl, but how does she do it? Does she draw on the pearl or craft on the pearl. And pearl being a very very small thing, doing any of the above seems to quite difficult.

That is why daddy is looking forward to meeting Ms kate tiu, the only pearl designer in singapore that daddy knows and I guess that would be the same sentiments shared by many people...

This might be what I want to do when I grow up as well -designing pearl -adding a touch of glamor to the beauty that is given by nature. Interestingly, pearl is borne from a grain of sand, only he can make something so simple into something so stunning.

Well, as the day goes by, most of you would noticed that I have not been updating my blog -life is tough!:) Most of you probably know that I have this teeth thingy going around. With those calcium filled stuff sticking out of my gum, it is really not a comfortable feeling.

Hopefully, my teething episode would end soon and I can enjoy the moon cakes, the hari, depavali and definitely the christmas...:)

Look forward to daddy telling me more about the meeting with this pearl designer in singapore, kate tiu...:)



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 comments:

Russell Blanc said...

I love the pearl designer profession. Great pearl designer in singapore. Ms kate tiu is a cute baby and maybe someday she will be a pearl designer as well...we can only hope

Jonas Vets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonas Vets said...

I'm eager to find out more about this pearl designer in Singapore. What an interesting profession! What does the name Kate Tiu mean?
You should post a picture of one of those designer pearls.

Jeff Wendland said...

I'm curious what kind of a gift that Daddy is going to bring home. I'd love to see the artist in action and to see how the designs are crafted.

Nikhilj1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.