Thursday, August 7, 2008

L'Omino Eugenia...







What is all these L'Omino Eugenia about? Well, this is really daddy imagination. We all know that daddy currently suffers from coffeelicism, that is totally addicted to everything about coffee.

Just a word of fairness, do I eugenia even remotely look like the fat little man with mustache? Well, daddy thought so...'sight'.

Just because I have a little tummy now and I always like to raise my hand does not warrant me to become this bialetti symbol right? Anyway, who wants to be associated to a man! Why can't daddy says I looked like "hello kitty" or something like that?

What do you readers think? Give comments, rescue me from this unfair comparison. But, secretly, I suspect I am being marginalized in this case because daddy is writing it and he bears some "grudges"...you know the usual:

1. Eugenia wailing and cannot be pacify by him and only by mummy -he is angry about that, I think
2. This is the "killer", I wailing in the middle of the night, jocking up daddy heng from his sleep...

There are the others, but I guess the 2 elements why be compared me to the L'omino...something he calls cute, which many would call lao ah peh..."sobs" "sobs", feels like wailing once again, excuse me for now...