Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Singapore cutest baby might be going to Simei University!


This is how kiasu parents can get nowsadays! With the word out that Changi Simei area is going to have a new university, daddy has already decided that this is the university that ME, missy eugenia is going for!

Of course, he figures out that he would probably be fetching and sending me around and with everything close to mummy -she is always the focal point (because her school should still be simei mah, if it is known as a simei school, it can't be located in Woodlands right?)

Anyway, daddy thought that with everything in the east, it is so much easier for him as the ah mah, fetching the heng ladies around...anyway, I think he doesn't "like" me very much, gave me a lot of spanking recently, in the middle of the night when mummy is sleeping.

Why? Because of my teething issue, I kept crying, and I guess it is driving him CRAZY:) No worries, daddy O, a few more months only and I would probably out grow this phrase into Something MOre pesky...wahahaa...

2 comments:

Nikhilj1 said...

Celebrity Wallpapers

Anonymous said...

I am very impress on your information ,Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips.
Best Stroller Singapore