Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taking care of baby until she falls!


Ouch! This is the second time, me had a fall! It was like 600 meter high and by God's grace there is this huge bloster that break my fall. What happened? Is all daddy's fault!

I was like so "young" and flipping around the bed, and daddy should be monitoring me, but NO, he fell asleep (it was early in the morning) and moments later, I fell off the bed.

Time stopped. Everything happens slowly, and I landed back on the floor. The pain was bad, it was like millions of bugs bitting me and I cried, in fact I wailed!!

Then, everyone rushed into the room, grandfather, auntie Eunice, Mummy and of course, daddy was wide awake! But, too late, eugenia is already in pain...

Do not think I have any long term injury but maybe some bums and stuff...anyway, they say this is part of growing up, no wonder there is this term "growing pains"...so painful to grow up...