Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blessed are the...


14th Dec 2007 ( Friday )

Poo: 2 times Feed: 470 ml

I am definitely a night owl. My eyes were wide open after the early morn feed ( 12 midnight – 2 am ). I looked around the room and kept yawning for a while. Not to forget, hiccups accompanied me for the past few days too… They didn’t stay long with me, just temporal. I like to turn my head in the night too… Auntie Aimei always say I am like a little bird asking for food… My daddy says I am like a caterpillar… a hungry caterpillar… or maybe like a cocoon, all wrapped up. I have strong arms… I can free myself from the cocoon state. My wriggling and pushing will free my arms alas! Auntie Aimei has to rewrap me lots of times… poor her!

Whenever I cry and it is not time for my feed, Auntie Aimei will insert a pacifier into my mouth and that will keep me quiet for a while… I like to spit out the pacifier after some time. It will not keep me quiet and put me to sleep, because when it drops out of my mouth, I will wake up!!!

Sniff! Ah Choo! Heavy breathing… ooops, something was stuck in my nose! I had to breathe in deeply and kept sneezing… To the rescue was Auntie Aimei! She removed a piece of nose dirt from my nostrils! All cleared!

My daddy read ‘The Beatitudes’ to me. I love you Daddy!

I heaved loud hiccups in the night and that kept my parents very worried… Thank God it stopped after a while.

No comments: