Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Eugenia 1st laugh...


Poo: 7 times Feed: 490 ml


Oh! I had my first bath today at 8.55am. It was quite an interesting experience. I cried as I was not used to the water. Auntie Aimei made sure I had an enjoyable bath by talking to me and also preparing me to enter into the ‘swimming pool’ which is the lime-green bath tub given by Mount Alvernia Hee! I had my first laugh today! Daddy and Mummy were thrilled when they heard me laugh! Thereafter, I gave them my sweetest smile to sweep them off their feet…. Sometimes I sleep a lot… Today is the day… I slept like a log from morning to afternoon 2.20pm… My grandma ( Daddy’s mummy) tried to wake me up but to no avail… Sleeping beauty, that’s me!

Daddy bought a jungle automated hanging mobile with tunes from famous composers from Kiddy Palace. The mobile is a love-gift from my Grand-dad! My daddy bought a Disney princess toy lamp for my baby cot. Mummy loves it and so do I!

No comments: