Friday, January 18, 2008

Ssh..dun tell anyone, mummy did something "wrong"


24th Dec 2007 ( Monday )

Poo: Nil Feed: 720 ml

I salivated today! Mummy saw a streak of saliva flowing out from the right side of my mouth… hee, I like to keep my mouth wide open when I sleep (just like my Mummy!), my Granny and Daddy said that later cockroaches will crawl into it… imagine me eating cockroaches… gross!

My Mummy started to sing ‘Jesus Loves Me’ to put me to sleep. Whenever she rocks me and sings this song, I will close my eyes and in a jiffy, sound asleep in my Mummy’s bosom… Everyday without fail, she will sing this song as unto Jesus and to assure me of Jesus loving me… “Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong. They are weak but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes Jesus loves me! Yes Jesus loves me! The bible tells me so…” Oh, Mummy will replace the words ‘me’ to Gigi at times…

Mummy read the story of Mary and the angel Gabriel to me twice!

I ‘talked’ a lot today! Ang gu gu, ang gu gu…

Daddy and Mummy celebrated their 3 years get together anniversary at Changi Airport. Daddy was very sweet as he prepared two presents for the gift exchange. He gave Mummy two puppet sticks as pre-gifts, one is a Christmas tree, another is a reindeer.. all bought from Borders. Then when the clock struck 12 midnight, Daddy asked Mummy to open up both the prezzies since Daddy knew what they were. They were two playmobil toys; a mini stage play set and the other is a couple with a baby in a rocker signifying Daddy, Mummy and Me! Daddy and Mummy had lemon tea and hot chocolate respectively plus banana chocolate cake and cheese cake as desserts at Pacific Coffee CafĂ©…How sweet!

He he...you know how they says it is "wrong" to go out during confinement? I guess to my "adventurous" parents, it is still not that wrong...

No comments: