Friday, January 18, 2008

My first christmas


25th Dec 2007 ( Tuesday )

Poo: 1 time Feed: 540 ml

It’s Christmas! Daddy and Mummy wished me a very Merry Christmas! Auntie Aimei dressed me prettily after my bath in a green top jumper suit. Oh no, as I like to roll around a lot and do not stay in a fixed position, my urine leaked out of my diapers! Boo hoo… I wet my pretty clothes and had to change into a white jumper suit- same design but not as bright as the green one… Uncle KK and Auntie Stefie asked Mummy to give me hugs on their behalf…

We had a mini celebration with Daddy and Mummy’s buddies and family… Da Yee, Da Yee Zhang, Ge Ge Kean, Auntie Esther, Uncle Kelvin and Uncle Moh came over to our place and celebrated Christmas with us! My parents were thrilled… Daddy ordered KFC and pizzas for the Christmas feast…Da Yee Zhang and family bought a box of hashima! Auntie Esther gave a bottle of cream for Mummy to apply on her skin, Uncle Kelvin gave Mummy a bottle of Yoimeishu…Uncle Moh celebrated the event with a bottle of wine! They had a great chat and that made my parents very happy!

No comments: