Friday, January 18, 2008

Do I really look like?


27th Dec 2007 ( Thursday )
Poo: 1 time Feed: 540ml

Today, Nai Nai prepared the milk for me. Mummy fed me. Mummy still not very used to feeding me, so she held me not too well. Ganbatte Mummy, you can do it! Oh… I blew a bubble today! Hee, Mummy and Auntie Aimei were so fascinated with me! As usual, I have a steak of saliva flowing down from my mouth when I sleep…

Know what? Daddy rocked me to sleep in the evening. I felt so snuggy and warm in his big and strong muscular arms! Mummy took a pic of this scene and put on flash! Daddy shielded my eyes from the brightness… Daddy, I love you!

Auntie Chey Hoong and Auntie Huifong came and see me but I was sound asleep. They came with the blessings from Auntie Mas, Auntie Christine, Auntie Sin Nee, Auntie Syarifah, Uncle Philip, Auntie Mei Man, Auntie Ah Noi and Auntie Ang Moi…Praise the Lord for the many sweet Aunties and Uncles who have warmed our hearts! Oooo… Auntie C.H and Auntie H said that I looked like Daddy!

See...mummy abit angry liao, say I look like daddy. Actually no one can deny that I inherited the best things from mummy -dimples...isn't it interesting that such things can be passed on?

No comments: