Friday, January 18, 2008

Really love those shoes -can someone wear it for me?


23rd Dec 2007 ( Sunday )

Poo: 7 times in 1 go Feed: 480 ml
In the evening, Daddy’s buddies, Uncle Guoqiang and Uncle Daniel came over. They took a picture with me while I was still sleeping… Thereafter they went out with Daddy for some food…

A while later, Da Lao Yee, Er Lao Yee, Ge Ge Timon, Auntie Kathy, Uncle Daniel and Jie Jie Christal popped over to see me. Auntie Kathy and Uncle Daniel passed me lots of stuff- shoes, clothes, sandals etc… I think I can open up a baby superstore with the many blessings of baby stuff from all the aunties! Auntie Kathy shared with my mummy that we should not shake the baby too much as the brain is still in a developing state. Uncle Daniel showed Mummy the ‘elevator’ way of calming a baby…Christal likes me! Heard from Aunty Kathy she likes babies….

I loves some of the prezzies so much that I decided to go into production and do some of my own -check out my spring 2008 collections and give me your comments...
Support This Site

No comments: