Friday, January 18, 2008

I have many friends....


20th Dec 2007 ( Thursday )

Poo: Nil Feed: 540 ml

Uncle Gab, Auntie Pushpa, Ge Ge Gabriel and Jie Jie Sophia came today to see me! They gave me lots of clothes and a very beautiful Winnie-the-Pooh dress! Ge Ge Gabriel had lots of fun with the balloons, especially with the Road Runner twisted by Daddy…

Ye Ye Chong and Nai Nai Theresa came over in the afternoon… These 2 people are very close to my mummy’s heart…They have been alongside with my mummy since she was a teen in Royal Rangers… Mummy asked Ye Ye Chong whether he wanted to carry me, but Ye Ye Chong said not to disturb me coz’ I was still in slumberland… so gentle of him… They gave me a very beautiful and cute anklet. The anklet has 3 strawberries on it…The strawberries are red, yellow and pink.. Coincidentally, they are my mummy’s 3 favorite colours! I like the brighty colours!
Uncle Jeff and Auntie Sera came over too… I was very glad that I could attend their wedding when I was still inside my mummy’s tummy! Hee, my mummy prayed about it and tadah! I did not pop out until 6 days later!

No comments: