Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Yippee...so nervous, I am going home!!:)

Poo: 3 times Feed: 190 ml





Yipppee! Today, we were discharged! The nurse wrapped a Winnie the Pooh blanket around me and put on a pinky cap for me! I was all dressed up for the trip back home.My grandparents and my mummy’s confinement Auntie Aimei came and fetched us back.

We waited for quite a while for my parents to settle the hospital bill before going back home. Here I come, Seng Kang!


I woke up and poo poo at least 2 times during the wee hours. I could not go back to sleep at around 5 plus in the morning. I cried and Auntie Aimei fed me some water. Oh no! I pooed again! I cried and cried. I am a very clean and hygienic girl.

Whenever my diapers are soiled, that will make me wail until I have a fresh change to the last detail!

My mummy cried when she saw me and mentioned that I am the most wonderful creation that God has given to her and I am the most beautiful gift that God has given to my daddy and mummy.

I kept crying and crying… My grandmother came in to pat me and Auntie Eunice came and checked on me too! Oh no, I pooed again and I was hungry. I want to suck some milk! My mouth will keep moving to and fro to look for milk until I find it! My mummy reflected that they should not wake me up to drink milk. They should let me sleep through the night and feed me whenever I cry for it!

No comments: